Thursday, June 1, 2017

Kiss for the petals The New Generation Nagisa and Rina Scene #1

If you enjoy the content I make please consider supporting me on Patreon.

The reward for reaching the first goal is to remove the annoying Shorte links so you won't have to deal with that when you want to watch the H-Scenes. If everyone who watches this video pledges just $1 we will reach this first goal in no time.

The second goal is something I've seen people ask about alot but I haven't had time to do so now it's a goal and once we reach the goal I'll get it done as soon as I can. The goal is to replace every H-Scene that has been deleted for one reason or another. I've seen some people complain about the H-Scenes being cut out of the videos and how that ruins it. This is Youtube, I have to cut out the H-Scenes. But the third goal for Patreon is to upload full uncensored videos on some other website. I'll have to do some research to find out the best place for the videos. But if you hate that the H-Scenes are a seperate videos then this goal is for you.

 And the Final goal so far is pretty simple. Basically if we reach this goal I'll be able to spend a lot more time making videos. If this goal is reached I plan to double the amount of videos I upload. So for example right now there are 3 main series going on. Secret Wives' Club, Majikoi S, and Sagara Family. If we reach this goal I'll instead be uploading 6 main series at a time with 2 videos a day. I know a lot of you will be interested in a least one of these goals so please consider supporting me on Patreon. If I can get just 1/5 of my subscribers to pledge just $1 will we reach the final goal.

Please Read: If people don't start supporting me on Patreon then videos will unfortunately slow down and possibly even stop. I love running this channel but I spend way too much time on it to get nothing out of it. Please support me so I can continue to make content for you guys.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/erogerandomness



Uncensored Thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment